I am now offering my class online through Parkway-Rockwood Community Ed! All you need is access to a computer, tablet or smart phone & you can join me online. Class details:
Winning the Senior Dating Game
Gold Card rates are available for all classes. If you received a credit for any classes that were canceled due to schools being closed, you can apply that credit towards registration for my online class. The credit is already on your online account & will automatically apply to class registration when you register online.
Stay active, stay connected and have fun from the comfort of home by joining my online class. I look forward to seeing you soon!
Below is the link to my Winter 2021 series “Winning the Senior Living Game” Zoom webinars:
WINNING THE SENIOR LIVING GAME SERIES Certified Senior Advisor-led series of five 120-minute workshops, each a standalone learning experience yet also interconnected, full of optimization tips for folks over 55 and their caring circles (family, friends, neighbors) on how to address, recognize and best manage each of these aspects of senior living:
- Winning the Seniors’ Dating Game Workshop: Topics include senior dating, the concept of The Special Friend, marriage and increased longevity, community, club and church involvement, sharing your journey.
- Navigating the Physical Realities of Aging Workshop: The Metabolic Syndrome- what is it, do you have it and how to avoid it, Sarcopenia defined and how to down-regulate it, Balance, Nutrition, The Power of Habit, The Benefits of Exercise, genetics vs lifestyle.
- Cyber Awareness for Seniors Workshop: Protecting your online identity, hardening your passwords, scam awareness, therapeutic computing-what is it and what are its benefits, what never to do online.
- Financial Planning Workshop: How to measure your wealth in years (not dollars), estate planning do’s and don’ts, what to do for the “Kids”.
- Retirement & Work Workshop: The “New Retirement”, staying connected, service work and the sense of purpose we all seek, how to search for work (or not).